Monday, August 3, 2015

Island Beach State Park


Had a Sunday Beach Day with friends yesterday! I had loads of fun. Sure, I had to wake up early in the morning. And yes, the waves were high in the morning which was hell for a non-swimming such as myself. BUT I can't complain. It was definitely a Sunday well-spent with great company.


We also ate at Joe's Crab Shack. It was utterly divine. They had cute little bibs for us to use. I was titled Crabulous, and Francis was Crab Daddy!




Ohh and this is not just a lifestyle post, it is also a book haul from Goodwill! Check out these bad boys.

Quick synopsis of each book:

Entwined is a retelling of The Twelve Dancing Princesses fairytale (you can read the fairytale by Brothers Grimm here). I know I read this one before and I think it goes like this: The  12 princesses were supposed to be asleep but they sneaked out and danced the night away until their slippers were in pieces.

Incarceron is about a futuristic prison. I know nothing more about it. Funny story, I actually had this book at home. I remembered some instances where I pondered in Barnes and Nobles about purchasing said book and I completely forgot that I my book buying itch won and actually purchased it a while back. This, and I also have a long TBR list.

Eon is a book about dragons and magic. Eon is actually Eona, a female protagonist who disguises herself as a boy. I've been wanting to own and read this one and I was so glad I found it.




This is how great yesterday was—beach, crabs, and books!


Have a bookful day and happy reading, lovelies!

♡Prys

No comments:

Post a Comment